12/24/06

HELLO I'M RIN!

HIII! Yeah I haven't posted yet, but that's cause I'm lame and stuff. Haha...seriously. I don't save my doodles...must get out of that bad habit! XD

BUT anyway, I decided I'd actually maybe look for ones I have saved and post them! This one is of Zuko I randomly drew...even though I rarely watch Avatar. Though I did see the season finale, and was angry at him. Still I drew him anyway. His huge face scar was tempting me so bad.



Trust me it's a sketch D< And I abandoned it. Blah.

Anyway, this next one is Naruto. With popsicle sticks. Yup...I was bored in um, speech class.

I need to draw more. *cries in a corner*

2 comments:

Kayiko said...

Welcome here!!! Eeee i love the sketches! Cute faces! ;o;! Wow

erin said...

GAH YES YOU NEED TO DRAW MORE XD
'cause I love your work. :0

Welcome to the Army. ♥